I was tagged by SJ (A Tree Grows In Bookland) for the Unpopular Opinion Book Tag. I have done this tag in the past over on my Youtube channel, and you can see that video here. That being said, I’m down for doing it again!
1. A popular book/series you didn’t like.
I just find it sad and depressing. Honestly, the only Rainbow Rowell book I actually like is Fangirl (I haven’t finished Carry On yet).
2. A popular book/series everyone hates, but you love.
I have yet to read the final two books, but I really enjoyed the first one, though not many people do.
3. A love triangle where you didn’t like who the main character ended up with.
As much as I love James, I fell so hard for Realm. I honestly wish she had ended up with him. *sigh*
4. A popular genre you hardly read.
Dystopian. I just can’t get into it.
5. A popular/beloved character you hate.
Yep, that’s right. I hate Clary Fray. She’s cliche and boring. #TeamIzzy
6. A popular author you can’t seem to get into.
JK Rowling. Yeah, sorry, but I’ll probably never pick up a Harry Potter book.
7. A popular trope you’re tired of reading.
LOVE TRIANGLES. They don’t exist, okay? I’m tired of reading about something that NEVER HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE.
8. A popular series you have no interest in reading.
No interest whatsoever. Sorry, Potterheads.
9. A movie you liked better than the book.
The book was, like, really bad. The movie was far better. Especially that Haymitch and Effie kiss.
That’s it! Let me know in the comments what your answers would be, and be sure to subscribe to get an email whenever I post! (I’ll also tag some peeps over on Twitter!)